Llac de Pessons restaurant in Grau Roig
Refugi Llac de Pessons, one of Andorra’s leading restaurants for the last 25 years, sits at an altitude of some 2,350 metres in the Grau Roig sector on the shore of the lake from where it takes its name. It offers traditional dishes such as escudella (Catalan-style stew) and trinxat (chopped vegetables and pork), along with rice dishes featuring local produce and meat dishes of the very highest quality, such as Wagyu beef. The restaurant also boasts an outdoor terrace with spectacular views: the perfect place to enjoy Amélie oysters and Louis Roederer champagne.
Saturday 23 June 2018.
• Xuca Fast Food: Cafeteria / bar service with sandwiches, pizzas, hamburgers… served on the terrace from 11 a.m.
• Restaurant with menu: served from 12.30 p.m until 3.30 p.m. either inside or on the terrace. For reservations call (+376) 759 015.
• Amélie terrace: Oysters, champagne and cocktails served from 9.30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Access by bus 4x4
You can access, to the restaurant Llac de Pessons, walking or by BUS 4x4. The trip costs € 6 per person. The bus is free for children under five and season-pass holders.
• Up: From the ski school in Grau Roig to the restaurant, at 9, 10, 11 a.m / 12, 1, 2, 3 and 4.30 p.m.
• Down: From the restaurant to the ski school in Grau Roig, at 9.30, 10.30, 11.30 a.m / 12.30, 1.30, 2.30, 4 and 5 p.m.
From June 23 to July 13, and from September 10, bus service will be offered only on weekends.
From July 14 to September, the bus service will be offered every day of the week.
From Septembre 10 to November 4, the bus service will be offered only Tusday, Friday and Saturday
One of the new ideas for this season is dinner in the mountains. In the evenings, a gourmet menu is offered based on high-quality products specially selected to delight the most demanding palates. The price includes a return trip in the 4x4 bus from the cark park at Grau Roig. Dinner arranged to order (minimum 15 guests).
More information: (+376) 759 015 / (+376) 321 683.