Epic Andorra, outdoor experiences
EPIC ANDORRA, AN EXCLUSIVE WAY OF EXPLORING ANDORRA
Through Epic Andorra, you can go on tailor-made experiences that combine guided tours with food, outdoor activities and accommodation in the traditions bordes, an Air Stream or glamping.
What are the bordes?
The bordes are typical Andorran constructions. In the past they were country houses used to store farm implements, to collect animals and as a drying room on the upper floor.
Bordes are an architectural form that is widespread throughout Andorra's rural geography. It could be compared to the Spanish rural houses typical of many regions, such as the farmhouses in Catalonia or the pazos in Galicia. The main difference with them is that the bordes in Andorra were only used as homes when bad weather prevented the shepherds from returning home.
Many huts have been restored and nowadays they have become second homes, rural lodgings or restaurants.
These are our bordes:
BORDA PUNTAL (Sorteny Valley, Ordino).
Exclusive mountain hut located at the entrance to Sorteny Natural Park with space for 6 people. Equipped with a large lounge-dining room with a fireplace, one four-person room, a kitchen, bathroom and exceptional views of the valley.
- Sleep at the borda: Adventure activity + gourmet dinner + night of accommodation.
- Activities + lunch at the borda: Your chosen experience + snack with local products + gourmet lunch.
BORDA XICOS (Incles Valley, Canillo).
Located in Canillo with exquisite rustic décor. With space for 10 people, with 2 bedrooms with bunk beds and 2 extra beds. Bathroom with shower and large dining room for 30 people.
- Trekking + lunch at the borda: Guided tour of the Incles Valley + snack with local products.
- Sleep at the borda: Dinner with typical Andorran products, sleep, breakfast with local products + guided tour of the Incles Valley.
BORDA JAUME (Sedornet, Llorts, Ordino).
Located at 1,800 metres of elevation in the Sedornet area, with 4 tents and space for 10 people. Each tent has a bathroom and is equipped with bed linens and towels. Chill-out area and large dining room.
- Trekking + sleep at the borda: Guided excursion to get to the borda (30 mins) + snack with local products + gourmet dinner + sleep in tent + breakfast with Andorran products.
- Mindfulness gathering: A day and a half dedicated to looking after your mind and body through yoga, meditation and relaxation. Meals made from local products. Night in fully equipped tent.
- One-day mindfulness gathering: Guided excursion to get to the borda (30 mins) + Hatha yoga + lunch + meditation + Yin yoga.
A unique way to discover Andorra.Nature, sport, adventure and comfort.
Explore a circular route and rest in Andorran mountain huts, buildings located in the mountains which were formerly used for cattle and storing fodder but have now been renovated to provide exclusive accommodation. The perfect formula for discovering the Country of the Pyrenees while accompanied by top professionals from a variety of outdoor disciplines.
Summer: June to October
Winter: March to May, depending on conditions
By Skimo (skiing)
By Trekking (walking)
By Mountain Bikes