New tournament Nine-hole league Club Grandvalira Golf Soldeu
Club Grandvalira Golf Soldeu, new tournament Nine-hole for 7 days
The competition is divided into three categories, in accordance with the Stableford system:
- First category: Handicap up to 12.4.
- Second category: Handicap from 12.5 to 22.4.
- Third category: Handicap from 22.5.
The nine-hole league takes place on specific dates and you will need to play on at least three days in order to make it to the grand final.
- 29 June
- 8 July
- 29 July
- 3 August
- 12 August
- 17 August
- 26 August
Competitors must meet on the course at 3:00 pm.
To reserve your place for the selected date, please email email@example.com
Conditions of participation
- In order to qualify for the grand final, you must play on at least three days.
- The grand final will take place on 9 September and there will be prizes for each category.
- The green fee per day is €10 for members and €30 for non-members.
- Players must have a golf licence